Thank you for visiting your ATA Library. We are here to connect you to the information you need for your professional practice.
About the Library Collection
The ATA Library has a large collection professional development materials for teachers in both French and English.
Borrowing is restricted to ATA members, associate members, life members, and ATA staff. All materials are loaned by mail (with return postage prepaid) for a period of one month.
Hours of Operation
- September to June: 0800-1700
- July and August: 0800-1630
- Phone: 780-447-9400 ext 648 (in Edmonton); 1-800-232-7208 (elsewhere in Alberta)
- Fax: 780-455-6481
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggest a Title
- We love hearing your suggestions! If you find a new title or a new topic that isn’t in our collection, please send your suggestions to email@example.com. Provide as much information as you can, including author, title, publisher, date of publication and ISBN.