Thank you for visiting your ATA Library website. We are here to help you with your information needs.
About the Library Collection
The ATA Library is an extensive collection of books, periodicals, videos and other materials focusing on educational research and professional development for teachers. Library services and materials are available in both French and English.
Only ATA members, associate members, life members, and staff may borrow materials.
No login is required to search our library catalogue, but you will need login to our catalogue to reserve books or videos. Please click on the Login link at the top of this screen. If you have not set up your online ATA Account, you can set one up in a few minutes by clicking the Login link and then selecting "Request an Account".
Once you have logged in, you will also have access to our journal collections which are full of thousands of articles and you can renew any items you have on loan from the library.
Books and videso are loaned by mail (with return postage prepaid) for a period of one month.
Hours of Operation
- September to June: 0800-1700
- July and August: 0800-1630
- Phone: 780-447-9400 ext 648 (in Edmonton); 1-800-232-7208 (elsewhere in Alberta)
- Fax: 780-455-6481
- E-mail: email@example.com
Suggest a Title
- We love hearing your suggestions! If you find a new title or a new topic that isn’t in our collection, please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide as much information as you can, including author, title, publisher, date of publication and ISBN.