Welcome, liaison teachers! Whether you are new to the program or a seasoned veteran, this webpage will provide you with the information you need to successfully manage the exchange program at your school.
What is your role?
Liaison teachers are essential to the success of the exchange program. They
- promote the exchange program
- screen applicants and their families
- coordinate with administration and guidance to ensure foreign exchange students are admitted and registered
- assist Alberta students with their timetable planning and
- support exchange students as they transition to life in Alberta.
Other information to support your role:
Before the exchange
Hosting the exchange student
After the exchange
The liaison teacher is responsible for completing the Part II (Teacher) application form. See the student webpage for deadlines and to download the application form.
For more information, please contact the IEEP office.