Bargaining survey sent to members by e-mail; open until Feb 20
Beginning Thursday, January 25, members who have provided the Association with a personal (nonemployer) e-mail address will receive an e-mail invitation to complete a bargaining survey to help inform the Association’s position in the next round of central table negotiations.
The survey, which will remain open until February 20, should take between 15 and 20 minutes to complete. Having as many members as possible complete this important survey will best support our bargaining position in the next round of negotiations.
The Association has contracted a research firm, Strategic Communications Inc. (Stratcom), to conduct this research. The e-mail invitations will be sent from email@example.com with the subject line ATA Bargaining Survey 2018. That e-mail will contain a personalized link to access the online survey.
Members who do not receive an e-mail should take the following steps:
- Check spam filters (Gmail users should check Promotions and Updates tabs).
- Visit profile.teachers.ab.ca to ensure that the Association has your nonwork e-mail address.
- If not, update your e-mail prior to February 15.
- An e-mail invitation should be sent out within the next few days.
- Contact the Association at 1-800-232-7208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members will be able to complete the survey over multiple sessions across multiple devices (desktop computer, laptop, tablet, mobile). Simply close the browser and the survey will resume where you left off when you next click the link.
As always, follow the Bargainers’ Blog at teachers.ab.ca to stay informed about the progress of bargaining.