- These activity-based workshops provide opportunities for group interaction.
- Participants will receive a workbook that they can keep for future reference.
- Because workshops are in high demand, they should be booked at least six weeks before the date they are to be offered.
- Most workshops require either a half day (three hours) or a full day (six hours).
- Workshops will be offered only when at least 15 participants (who must be members of the Association) are registered. Special consideration will be given to small schools.
- In consultation with the school, Association instructors will modify workshops to meet the needs of staff.
- The fee for each workshop is $100 + GST.
Making a Booking
- Contact Professional Development at Barnett House by phone 780-447-9485 in Edmonton; 1-800-232-7208, extension 485 elsewhere in Alberta, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State the date on which you would like to hold the workshop, an alternative date, the preferred time of day (morning, afternoon or full day), the location, the anticipated number of participants, the type of participants (for example, beginning teachers, administrators) and any special requirements.
Following the Booking
- You will receive confirmation of the booking.
- An Association instructor will call to discuss your specific requirements. If you have not been contacted two weeks before the workshop is scheduled please call the instructor identified in the letter of confirmation or contact email@example.com.
- Make any necessary on-site arrangements.
- You will be invoiced after the workshop date.
For further information please contact Professional Development at 1-800-232-7208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PD Workshop Request Form