78(1) A fee, fine, levy, expense or other claim by the Association against a member or members constitutes a debt due to the Association and may be pursued or recovered by way of civil action or such other means as the Association deems appropriate.
(2) The Provincial Executive Council may, at its discretion, declare an indebted member to be a member not in good standing.
(3) A member not in good standing, for the purposes of this bylaw only, is a member who is indebted to the Association for a fee, fine, levy, expense or other claim and who has failed to remit such amount following a written request to do so.
(4) The Provincial Executive Council may, at its discretion, withhold services or privileges from a member not in good standing until such time as the act of default is rectified to the Association’s satisfaction. Such services and privileges may include but are not limited to:
(a) access to Association-sponsored fellowships, scholarships, bursaries, grants and research awards;
(b) access to Association publications that are available on request;
(c) access to Association consultant corps members for other than school-related activities;
(d) access to Association workshops, presentations and courses not held in conjunction with school functions;
(e) dispute resolution with Association endorsed service providers;
(f) Association library services;
(g) eligibility for appointment to Association committees, consultant corps and staff positions.
(5) A member who has been declared to be a member not in good standing and who subsequently honors the debt shall be declared to be a member in good standing.
79 The Provincial Executive Council shall cause true accounts to be kept of the sums of money received and expended by the Association and of all matters in respect of which receipts and expenditures take place, and of the assets and liabilities of the Association.
80 The Provincial Executive Council shall appoint auditors of the Association who shall make an annual audit of the books and accounts of the Association for each fiscal year and report to the Provincial Executive Council.
81(1) The Association shall maintain a general fund, a special emergency fund, and such other special purpose funds as may be determined from time to time by the Provincial Executive Council or a representative assembly.
(2) The Provincial Executive Council shall be charged with the responsibility to administer the funds subject to the other provisions of these bylaws and such other regulations as it may make from time to time.
(3) Subject to Bylaw 30, a representative assembly may direct disbursement from the funds.
(4) Investments shall be of a kind and in such proportion as Provincial Executive Council may determine from time to time.
82 The members of the Provincial Executive Council shall receive remuneration as the Association may in representative assembly vote for that purpose, and in addition to such remuneration, if any, the members of the Provincial Executive Council shall be paid, in keeping with regulations approved by the Provincial Executive Council from time to time, reasonable travelling and other expenses incurred while on business of the Association.
83 A grant-in-aid of transportation and subsistence of local representatives to representative assemblies of the Association shall be paid by the Association to the local according to the formula adopted from time to time by the Annual Representative Assembly.