Barnett House, the Association’s Edmonton office, is located at 11010 142 Street. It has meeting facilities for groups ranging in size from 10 to 400 people. A variety of catering options are available, ranging from in-room coffee services to full hot buffets.
Please send inquiries and meeting room requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups outside of the ATA needing a meeting space must place a catering order.
The ATA reserves the right to change and assign meeting rooms based on the needs of the Association.
View the catering menu
View the weekly cafeteria specials
ATA Food Services Policy
Placing an order
- To order menus and à la carte items in this brochure, please e-mail email@example.com.
- To order a custom menu or for assistance with large banquets and special meeting requests, contact Pierre Plamondon, food services and facilities manager, at 780-447-9414; e-mail
Order deadline and billing
- You must place your order by 10 am of the Tuesday the week before your function.
- If you order after the above deadline, your menu options may be decided by the food services and facilities manager.
- You will be billed for actual, confirmed or minimum numbers, whichever is greater.
- All prices are per person.
Changing or cancelling an order
- We will try to accommodate changes after the order deadline.
- Cancellations of confirmed events will be subject to a charge of
a) up to 100 per cent of the total value of the function booked if cancelled within 48 hours or
b) up to 50 per cent of the total value of the function booked if cancelled within seven days. Cancellations received more than one week before the event will not be charged.
Groups of 20 or more
- Groups of 20 or more must order set menus from the catering brochure; order-and-charge-it plan below is not possible.
Groups of less than 20 "order-and-charge-it" plan
- Groups of less than 20 have the option of eating in the cafeteria for a flat rate of $16.50 per person per meal and choosing any food or beverage they want.
- Order-and-charge-it plan participants must identify their group name to the cashier in lieu of payment.
- Tables in the cafeteria will be identified and reserved for the group.
- The order-and-charge-it plan must be ordered when booking a meeting room and will be invoiced as per any other catering and room rentals.
Special meals to accommodate people with dietary restrictions
- Meals to accommodate people with dietary restrictions are provided at no additional charge if we receive information regarding the restriction and the person’s name by the order deadline.
- Due to licensing requirements and health regulations, ALL food and beverage served on ATA premises must be supplied and prepared by ATA Food Services.
- Customers are not allowed to take away any leftover food or beverages.