The Association’s office building (Barnett House) is located at 11010 142 Street in Edmonton. It has meeting facilities for groups ranging in size from 10 to 400 people and a computer training room that will accommodate 12 students and 1 facilitator. A variety of catering options are available, ranging from in-room coffee service to full hot buffet.
Due to licensing requirements, health regulations and quality control issues, ALL food and beverage to be served on ATA premises must be supplied and prepared by the ATA Food Services.
Please send your inquiries and meeting room requests to MeetingRooms@ata.ab.ca
View the catering menu
The ATA reserves the right to change and
assign meeting rooms based on the needs of function.
ATA Food Services Policy
Placing an order
• To order menus and à la carte items in this brochure, contact Eileen Bailey at 780-447-9400 extension 681 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• To order a custom menu, contact Food Services supervisor, Pierre Plamondon, at 780-447-9414 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order deadline and billing
• You must place your order by 10 am of the Tuesday the week before your function; if you order after that deadline, service charges will be added.
• You will be billed for actual numbers, confirmed numbers or minimum numbers, whichever is the greatest.
• All prices are per person.
Changing your order
• We will try to accommodate changes after the order deadline.
• In the event of cancellation of a confirmed event, external groups and subgroups will be subject to a charge of (a) 100 per cent of the total value of the function booked if cancelled within 48 hours; (b) 50 per cent of the total value of the function booked if cancelled with 7 days. There is no charge if an event is cancelled more than one week before its scheduled date.
Groups over 15 and groups under 15
• Groups of 15 or more must order catered food and beverages; order-and-charge is not possible. (Order-and-charge means that members of a group simply go through the cafeteria line, order what they like and identify their group to the cashier.)
• Groups of fewer than 15 may choose either an order-and-charge system or a set menu.
• Please preorder order-and-charge. The cost is $14.50 per person.
Special meals to accommodate people with dietary restrictions
• Meals to accommodate people with dietary restrictions are provided at no charge if we receive information regarding the restriction and name of person by the order deadline.
• When ordering a special meal, you must provide details about the specific dietary restriction and the name of the person(s). This person(s) must identify him- or herself to cafeteria staff and pick up the meal.
• If the order for a special meal is not made in advance, we will try to accommodate the request to the best of our ability. In this case, a charge of $12 per person will be applied to the order.
• Saturday functions that require meals must have a minimum number of 30 people. Two or more smaller groups can share a buffet and order catering as long as the total number of people is at least 30. Usually the largest group would select the menu.
Food Services supplies extra food and beverages to all combo and buffets. Leftover food or beverages belong to Food Services. Due to health regulations, customers are not allowed to take away any leftover food or beverages.